Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Talk is for... People who know what their saying

Damn you tongue...




Talking has never been my strong point, i'm a writing kind of girl talking scares the living crap outta me.So when a person walks up to me and says hi, i stare at them until they leave. Because im not a talker since half my highschool and middleschool was lived talking to no one and sitting alone. I was unprepared for when someone does strike a conversation ( hences the staring) I switch to panic mode. My brain screams "stay end the cycle of lonerness" my body screams " stare at them!" and i got with my body, Thank you body. My mother claims its not her fault, it is all my life my mother has scared me into thinking everyone is a serial killer and im their next victim, only to later ask why i am friendless.. really, really mom!
Anyway guys sorry this is short, ( if your reading this comment a smiley, just so i know lol) I have to leave

So until next time dear readers.. Welcome to my life..
Sincerely,
Give in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment